2. what's the story behind your username? Zylla was a name that I found in a Madeleine L'Engle Book, um the last one in the "Wrinkle In Time" series, that I can't remember the name of currently, and Noelle is my middle name. I liked the way they sounded together
3. age and sign of the zodiac (sun, rising, and moon if you know them): Leo with Libra Ascendant
4. location (state or country): Metro Atlanta, Georgia
5. where have you spent most of your life? Most of my life has been spent in Woodstock, GA, but I lived a year and a half-ish in Lawrence, Kansas
6. what were the best and worst parts of your childhood/adolescence? the best parts were relying on my imagination for play, I was the oldest child by several years, and spending time with my Grams. The worst was the abuse that I suffered at the hands of my step-father
7. if you currently have a partner/significant other, why are you with him? If not, what are your criteria for a life partner? I do have a wonderful partner... Chase is pretty much unlike any other guy I have ever dated. He has a really quirky sense of humor, and never fails to make me laugh. He also makes me feel so much more beautiful & loved than I ever have before.
8. what are you most passionate about? Children & their rights, music, art, COOKING
9. what is your primary goal/purpose in life? To live a happy & fulfilled life.
10. which of your qualities are you actively working to improve? Don't cop out and say all -- which ones are you focused on right now? Communication, and anger issues. I have gotten them under control in a big way over the past few years, but there is always room for improvement.
11. who inspires you? which people have qualities that you especially admire and what are those qualities in each person? My Grams inspires me the most. She is a strong independent woman, who takes responsibility for her actions, and forever aspires to learn more.
12. if you were a charm on a bracelet, what would you be? an owl, they are my totem, they represent being able to discover deception, and liberating female energy.
13. what do you obsess/get-ridiculously-excited over? right now, it is totally New Moon, lol... something about those werewolves totally do it for me.
14. what do you collect? or what would you collect if you could? Nutcrackers... it all goes back to Grams taking me to the ballet every Christmas to see it. I am sitting at around 35 currently, and I usually get a new one ever Christmas.
15. ignoring all difficulty factors and money, what is your dream occupation? personal chef
16. how do you identify spiritually (do you follow a religion, what do you think about soul/spirit, etc.) and in what ways do you exercise your beliefs? I'm a Pagan. I am also a witch. I am coming to terms with telling people that is what I do. I worship Goddess & God, as well as revere the Earth that they have created us to live in. I follow the tides of the moon, and celebrate the joy that every day brings.
17. how do you identify sexually? I am attracted to both men and women, I haven't been in a relationship with a woman in a very long time.
18. what's your relationship structure: monogamous, polyamorous, polyfidelitous? monogamous
19. how do you feel about nudity (do you like being nude / being around others who are nude)? I'm still not 100% comfortable with my body, although I am much happier now than I used to be.
20. how do you feel about 'little white lies'? Lies are lies, plain and simple. Usually they end up hurting both the person telling the lie, and the person it is being told to. That being said, I have told them in order to save face or feelings.
21. do you like to share yourself (thoughts, feelings) with others? yes, I'm doing this, aren't I?
22. what sort of creative things do you like to do? I paint, I sing, I do crafty things. Currently, my sister witch Emma and I are creating metaphysical items to put in our Etsy shop. Ulitmately, our dream is to open a physical shop.
23. do you often cuddle with friends (not just lovers)? yes, I love to cuddle
24. do you consider yourself a feminist? why/why not? I do believe in equality for everyone, but I admit to feeling that there are some things that men are just biologically more capable of doing. But total respect to any woman that tries, and succeeds.
25. what are your thoughts on porn? I enoy a good porn flick every once in a while. sure there is the objectification of women, but there is also the objectification of men and sex as well. I dont really feel that much of it should be taken as seriously as it is, though.
26. do you read for fun? if so, what's your favorite genre, favorite author and favorite book? I LOVE TO READ! There is nothing more in this world I love more than a good book. I like historical fiction, I like paranormal stuff, I love YA fiction, I enjoy reading everything I can get my hands on about Paganism and Witchcraft. I LOVE cookbooks.
27. favorite color (be specific -- not just green, mint or lime or emerald): Chartreuse Green.... the shade of a nice peridot, also my borth stone
28. favorite shape or symbol (heart, star, etc.) & favorite number: honestly, and contrived as it sounds, the pentacle, or 5 pointed star, because of what it represents to me due to my faith, and just the fact that OI really like stars. My favorite number is 9, its a nice round number.
29. favorite musical group(s) & genre(s): oh, where to begin.... its horrible, but I LOVE pop trash, its a lot of fun to sing along to... punk rock, because I identify with the culture, rock, classical, etc, and so on.
30. cat person or dog person? cat person.
31. favorite non-pet animal? Owls, naturally, lol.
32. favorite movie(s) / show(s)? I just started watching True Blood, which rocks, Scrubs, CSI, Glee (obsessed, really, lol), Food Network